Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Things!

First of all, I have been loving Focus T25 this week! We have a challenge group on Facebook that has over 60 members and most of us started on Monday. Dan and I are following the program to the T this week including following the nutrition guide off the 5 day fast track. Next week I will probably add lifting back in and some yoga but still keep up with the T25 schedule. It is a great program so far and I feel like it would be wonderful for people on all different fitness levels. There is a modifier for every move so if you need something low impact or just need a breather you can follow the modifier. Our challenge group is still growing so if you want to join just contact me!

Now onto the good stuff ... I got a couple fun items I purchased the last couple weeks or so from Etsy that I wanted to share! If you didn't know already, you will know now, I have a shopping problem! Hi, I'm Natalie, and I love to shop :)

I've bought a couple Sweaty Bands from my yoga studio and love them for working out! But I don't love the price so I started looking around. Of course, my love Etsy had some sellers who sold some just like Sweaty Bands!

 I got two, a gold sparkly one and a neon green and black chevron one. Both super cute!! They are from the shop on Etsy called Double Decker Designs. In my opinion these are nicer than Sweaty Bands because they are adjustable.  Everyone could use something cute to motivate them to workout :)



The second thing I purchased was a workout tank from Sparkle Tees N More. I've always looked at tanks like this but never took the plunge to purchase them and now I'm addicted! I love the material of the tank as well. Also, the seller includes a handy card that tells you the care instructions! Perfect. Sizes do run small so size up!



The last shop I purchased items from was from Mikaylove Inc. Now this shop is one I had been eyeing for awhile! My friend Holly first showed me their stuff and its seriously gorgeous!! And now I'm addicted to these pieces too. They are unique, affordable, and the owner Christianne is such a pleasure to work with. Also, a portion of the profit goes to charity! Amazingness all around. Sorry for the quality of these pics! From my iPhone :)

Love this necklace!! And it's not crooked...I just didn't fix it before I took the pic!

2nd bracelet from the left

1st bracelet from the bottom


Be sure to check out all these shops! I will continue to share awesome finds that I come across for all my shopaholics like me :)


Another thing I wanted to share--And honestly I debated even sharing this because I don't force things down others throats but I feel like if you drink beer, you need to know what you are putting in your body if you don't already! If you already know then cool, tip one back and smile. Again, I'm not preaching, I don't care if you drink or not because it doesn't affect me, I just want to inform :)  I have things that I do that are not good for me, I am no saint and no one is perfect. But I KNOW they aren't the best for me. So if you don't know, now you know! (Cue Notorious BIG song Juicy). Sorry I'm random!


Check out the article by visiting Food Babe. Which by the way is a new fav site! Lots of interesting info.


I hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday holler!!

Xo
-Nat 





No comments:

Post a Comment