Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vanilla Shakeology and New Nars love for Thursday Things!

So I got my Vanilla Shakeology yesterday and tried it this morning...IN LOVE! Vanilla is such a versatile flavor and I'm so excited Beachbody was able to come up with this new flavor of Shakeology and keeping true to the Beachbody name by having no artificial ingredients! The shake I made this morning tasted like banana bread, so good!



Banana Bread Shakeology

1 scoop or packet of Vanilla Shakeology
1.5 cups of unsweetened almond/coconut milk
1/2 banana
1/2 tsp of vanilla nut butter extract (could sub with just vanilla or butter extract, maybe even almond extract!)
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of cinnamon
1 tbsp of hemp seeds
ice to taste (add as much as you want until you get your desired consistency)
*If you need it sweetened more try adding date paste or your favorite sweetener!

Throw it all in a blender and your meal will be ready before you know it!!




For today's Thursday Things:





If you know me you know I am obsessed with makeup! I can't get enough of it and since we are saving for the wedding I've had to tone down my splurges a lot. I  wanted to share my new favorite lippy at the moment! On Sunday before I went to try on wedding dresses (By the way I got THE dress! SO excited, wish I could share it but I don't want Dan seeing it!) I went to the mall to pick up some candles from Bath and Body Works and to Sephora to get a new eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 Zero is my fav). While I was in there I had to browse. Seriously I cannot go into Sephora without browsing! I've wanted to check out Nars new Satin Lip Pencils for awhile but haven't gotten around to it. I swatched a bunch of the colors but when I swatched Yu I fell in LOVE. It is described as a shocking pink. It is so pretty! Definitely not an everyday wear to work color but you better believe this weekend I'm wearing it out even if its during the day :) I also can't wait for the next date night with Dan because I am getting dressed up and wearing Yu for sure! Next time you are by a retailer who sells Nars check it out if you haven't already. Nars has amazing stuff and the pigment is outstanding. I personally love their blushes, bronzer, lip sticks, lip gloss, and lip pencils.

It's almost Friday, yay! I hope you all have had a fantastic week!!! <3

-Nat




No comments:

Post a Comment