Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 2

Day 2 done!




The Food:



Breakfast was steel cut oats, plain greek yogurt which we sweetened with pure maple syrup, and a bunch of blueberries. I also sprinkled some cinnamon on my oatmeal and it was to die for! Breakfast was great great great!

Lunch was a greek salad and a leftover piece of salmon from the night before. The plan states to have grilled chicken on your greek salad but I opted for the salmon since I had leftovers. So yummy!

Dinner was a Southwestern Veggie Taco with a side of salsa and guacamole. Oh em gee was this a-MAZ-ing. Seriously! There was too much filling for my corn tortilla so I ate the rest on the side.

There is an option for a snack between lunch and dinner and we both had that today! I was super hungry and knew I could not wait until dinner. We both had celery and natural peanut butter. I am a PB lover and it felt like the biggest treat!

We both drank over a gallon of water as well.

Dan and I both loved all three meals. We were surprised that we enjoyed the tacos so much because we are used to having meat in them! Honestly I didn't even miss the meat. Dan even commented how quickly I gobbled mine up ;) 




Thoughts:

Dan felt better on Day 2. He said he did not have the headache anymore that he experienced on Day 1. He did get tired after lunch but that was the extent of it. I, on the other hand, still had the nasty headache which was worse than the day before. I was also very tired the whole day. Kind of like I had been out all night partying! My cranky pants were not on like the day before so that was great. No one likes a cranky pants. Well, except my friend Katie...but that is a story for another time :)

We did go for a walk at night after dinner and that felt really good. I am missing my workouts SO MUCH. The walk was also a nice bonding time for us to do as a family! Even with our crazy dogs.




Just a little preview...it is Day 3 as I am writing this and I feel better today (no more headache) so that is GREAT!

I hope you all are having a great week so far! It's Wednesday! The weekend is closer :)


-Nat


No comments:

Post a Comment