Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 15

Hello my lovelies!




Yesterday was our 15th day on the Ultimate Reset. It is kind of crazy to think next week we will be eating other meals! I've gotten used to looking in the menu book to see what we are eating. 


Monday, Day 15

Breakfast was fruit! Still loving it!

Lunch was an asian cabbage salad with miso soup. We really liked this salad and the dressing! It was so simple but amazing.

Dinner was garlic veggies with a baked sweet potato. I love sweet potatoes so much so I was really loving this meal! Dan liked it too, he just doesn't have the same love for sweet potatoes that I do :)

Yesterday during the day we both felt great! Energy was still there and no real hunger during the day. When Dan and I were watching TV in bed about 2.5-3 hours after dinner I got hungry and I mean REALLY hungry! This was the first time I experienced this kind of hunger on the reset specifically after dinner. It was tough, I wanted to just get up and go eat an apple or some almonds! I just chugged some water and closed my eyes and fell asleep fairly quickly. I am not sure whether it was real hunger or just thirst because it subsided and I was able to fall asleep. 

So all in all day 15 was a good day!

I hope you all are having a great Tuesday and thank you for following me on this journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment