Friday, June 7, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 18

Day 18!



Thursday, Day 18

Wow the end is near! Kind of crazy.

Breakfast was fruit! My love for papaya is still going strong.

Lunch was a Moroccan Carrot Salad over greens. It was really good! The seasoning was sweet, tangy, and had a little kick. Perfect combo.

Dinner was my fav! Garlic veggies with my beloved sweet potato. I made hearty vegetable soup as Dan's side for his garlic veggies and he loves that soup!

Today we both felt fine. Not tired and not energized, simply fine though. The end is close so I think we are both focused! I'm REALLY excited to have more freedom when I cook soon. And I'm REALLY excited to have someone else prepare a meal for me :)


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I will not post days 19, 20, and 21 until Monday. On Monday I will also post our results (so many of you have been asking about weight and measurements), final thoughts, and such. Please everyone remember the Ultimate Reset was not designed as a weight loss program! Weight and inches lost are usually a side effect but it is not the sole purpose. I see a lot of people get focused on the number and I do not want anyone to be confused with the purpose of the Ultimate Reset.

Happy weekend!
-Nat




No comments:

Post a Comment