Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 16

Day 16!




Tuesday, Day 16

Breakfast was fruit!

Lunch was a microgreen salad. The creamy garlic dressing and toasted pumpkin seeds are to die for! I am not sick of either of them at all.

Dinner was curried cauliflower and lemon pepper kale. We liked this dinner much more than we thought we would! Normally I'm not crazy about curry. It was so simple yet it had loads of flavor. And when you are eating kale you KNOW you are getting so many nutrients. 


Both of us were very tired today. I think it is the smaller amounts of food or just the detox process in general that can make you tired. I felt hungry for most of the day, grouchy, and emotional. But like anything else I talked it out with my lovely coach and some other fellow coaches who have been through the process and was reassured I could get through it and such! Plus as always, I talked to Dan about how I felt--which is so important during the Ultimate Reset. Having supportive people around you, whether they are doing it with you or have done it, or have no idea what its like but still support you, is essential. 


Hopefully I won't be a grouchy pants anymore!

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I will tell you about Day 17!

Have a GREAT Wednesday!

-Nat






No comments:

Post a Comment