Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 17

Hello Day 17!



Wednesday, Day 17


Breakfast was fruit!

Lunch was a spinach salad and baked sweet potato. Loved this lunch because it had my beloved sweet potato! Plus I was feeling hungry when the lunch is only a salad so the sweet potato helped keep my hunger under control. 

Dinner was roasted squash and green beans. The squash was REALLY good. I was actually contemplating switching up dinner for another dinner but I'm glad I didn't because the squash was a nice surprise. And we love green beans anyway so needless to say we were happy with dinner.

I was tired in the morning but got my energy back by lunch. I wasn't in as grouchy of a mood as the day before but still kind of having a hard time. I think I am wanting more food and since its near the end I'm getting anxious to be able to cook my own recipes again! Dan didn't feel tired but he did have a harder time than usual. That is the thing about the Ultimate Reset, it is life changing and there are ups and downs! If it was easy then everyone would do it. We have both gone through difficult things in our lives so we certainly can get through a 21 day clean eating program, especially when we are doing amazing things for our body! Plus we are so close to the end, we can't stop now.


Stay tuned for tomorrows post about Day 18!


Have a great day!

-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment