Monday, June 3, 2013

Ultimate Reset Days 11-14

Hello again!




I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! We did. We were by the pool for most of the weekend, Dan golfed as he always does, and we went to a surprise party for a friend at a haunted hotel.

Oh and I wanted to make sure I told you all about the AMAZING deal for the Ultimate Reset that is for THIS WEEK ONLY! It is 44% off. I seriously could not believe it when I saw it! If you are interested head over to my beachbody page and check it out as well as the other summer specials! Just click shop then click on the summer specials tab. Some seriously great ones!!







Thursday, Day 11

For breakfast we had a plate of fruit! 

Lunch was leftover quinoa-lentil pilaf, cucumber tomato salad, and some avocado. Both of us loved lunch!

Dinner was hearty vegetable miso soup, quinoa, and kale. The soup was really good! Tons of different veggies. This was supposed to be served with swiss chard but I didn't have any so I subbed for kale!

Thursday we both felt pretty good. I had a little muscle aching going on but nothing too bad. Before we had dinner we had a meeting with our wedding planner at our favorite mexican restaurant Tia Rosa's to discuss catering options with the owner for our wedding. My goodness was that hard! Going to our FAVORITE restaurant and not even having one single bite of anything! But we got through it and went home and gobbled up our dinner.



Friday, Day 12

Breakfast was our lovely fruit plate.

Lunch was a microgreen salad and hearty vegetable soup. Yum!! I love the colors of the microgreen salad from all the different veggies.

Dinner was pinto beans and rice, zucchini, and cauliflower which we loved! This was a switch from what was on the menu (mediterranean roasted beets, coconut collard greens, and toasted millet). We know how Dan feels about beets :) and I still had some leftovers from when we had pinto beans and rice earlier in the week so we used it up.

I don't remember any negative feelings on Friday! Work was really busy and I was able to stay alert and focused which was awesome. I did not have that afternoon crash I used to have before the Ultimate Reset which was so bothersome during the extremely busy days at work. So yay!



Saturday, Day 13

Breakfast, yes you guessed it, fruit!

Lunch was a microgreen salad with avocado--yum!

Dinner was edamame and roasted corn succotash and lemon pepper kale. Both A-mazing! 

Saturday was a tough day for us because of the circumstances. First, Dan was golfing with a friend and he needed to eat lunch during that time so he had to eat his salad on the golf course. What a trooper!! Also we had a surprise birthday party on Saturday night. We ate our dinner early because we weren't sure what time we would get home. Well, when we got there we saw tons of food! It all smelled REALLY good. We both just chugged our water like no other and I tried to focus on conversations and such rather than what the person who was talking to me was eating. There was also a BIG cake! Honestly what looked the most appetizing to me was the hummus and pita bread. Also I would be lying if I said the cake didn't look good. It seems like my taste buds have changed. Normally I would be eyeing the chicken skewers or some meat dish. What I really wanted was the hummus and pita! We both held strong and did not have one bite.



Sunday, Day 14

All three meals were an exact repeat of yesterday!

We both felt good that day and are excited this is our last week! I really miss cooking with what I want to cook with and how I want! And I miss my Shakeology!



So here we are in the last phase which is called Restore. The focus for this week is mostly fruit and vegetables and steps away from grains and legumes. Stay tuned for more updates! And again go to my page and check out the specials because they will only be valid for one week AND only while supplies last! If you have been contemplating something GO CHECK IT OUT! Message me on facebook or shoot me an email from the blog if you have any questions.

Hugs!
-Nat







No comments:

Post a Comment