Friday, May 17, 2013

My fitness schedule for this week! And a little of what is to come....

I figured I would like my weekly workouts on Fridays since people ask what I am doing. I have been known to have what some of my friends and I call "Exercise ADD" because I like to switch it up.

Instagram and Facebook fitness pictures for this week:







Monday: Arms, chest, back, abs, and HIIT hill routine on the treadmill
Tuesday: Legs, glutes, and HIIT routine on the treadmill
Wednesday: Arms, chest, back, abs, and HIIT hill routine on the treadmill
Thursday: Legs, glutes, and HIIT routine on the treadmill
Friday: Rest day! <3
Saturday: I am planning on hot yoga
Sunday: I am planning on a trail run




I am trying to get my favorite workouts in before I start the Ultimate Reset we Monday. The only activity permitted on the reset is restorative yoga and walking which I hope to be doing. The walking will happen for sure. The dogs and Lee will be loving the walks too!

I have a lot of feelings and thoughts that I am experiencing while I prepare for the reset. The feelings are both excited and nervous! I, like most people, sometimes have a hard time with change or the unknown. I get a little anxious when I have to go outside of my comfort zone (funny thing is I actually talked to some friends about comfort zones last night!). But I know this will be good for Dan and I. Clean eating is never a bad thing! I know we eat too much meat and probably too much dairy because gosh do I LOVE cheese! I know everyone's body needs a little detoxing every now and then because of the build up. I know people who have done the reset and say it is life changing! The reason we chose to do this is NOT for weight loss. I understand that probably will happen but that is not the driving factor. We are both comfortable with our weight and if the reset gets rid of some of the stuff we don't need, and we lose weight as a result then so be it! It will be a great learning experience for Dan and I. Also, I am not the type of person to recommend something unless I have tried it myself! So I will be diligent about documenting my true feelings about it, good and/or bad. 

I am trying to get Dan to agree to doing some videos with me so we can share our feelings about the reset that way. I do plan on taking before and after pictures, measurements, and weighing before and after! I will post pictures on both my Facebook page and Instagram as far as the food we are eating but will save the results for the end.

I hope you all have a great weekend!! <3

-Nat






No comments:

Post a Comment