Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Things!

There are two things I have loved this week! Totally random and in no way related but that is how I roll :)



The first thing is Erase Paste by Benefit. This stuff is amazing! I have deep set eyes and no matter how much sleep I get I have dark circles. I used to be obsessed with Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage but when I went to Sephora the other day they were out of that and the sales associate suggested this. I figured I would try it since I was in dying need of some more concealer. I am so glad I did because its my new favorite! It is such a creamy formula and glides on your skin with ease. It also has a brightening effect which is great for under the eyes. 

The second picture is from the Skinny Taste site which I must say I am pretty much obsessed with! I have never been disappointed with one of Gina's recipes. She is amazing at lightening up recipes so they still taste good! This recipe is called Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice. We had it this week and I was reminded of how much I love it. We have had it with chicken, shrimp, or without any added protein. So good! It is sweet and spicy! If you try this please top with sriracha (only if you like spicy food). Trust me, you will thank me. Oh and please don't forget to go check out Skinny Taste. You will thank me again.

Almost the weekend people! <3

-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment